GTGI service and technical support is available from 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday. Contact us by phone at 703-486-0500, use the GTGI hardware support form, or email us at email@example.com (link sends e-mail).
Protect your Rimage system with a maintenance contract from GTGI. GTGI has been a Rimage Service Partner since 1997, and is one of only three Rimage partners authorized to service Rimage equipment. To schedule a service call, preventive maintenance visit, or to ask a service-related question, please call (703) 486-0500, option 2.
- Installation and Training
- Two Business Day On-site Service Warranty Upgrade
- Rapid Exchange Service Warranty Upgrade
- Basic Return to Depot Warranty
- Is your Rimage at or near End of Service?
Let GTGI help maximize your technology investment by integrating disparate hardware, software, processes and procedures into more efficient workflows.
GTGI takes analog videotapes from any video format and converts them into digital versions, providing much more efficient storage and long-term preservation.
A Rimage-certified field engineer will travel to your location for system installation and training. The field engineer will unpack, set up, and install up to three (3) Rimage system(s), and address any client-side software installation questions. Network connectivity issues are the responsibility of the client. The training session can include up to six individuals, and will include training on the Rimage hardware and software. Software training includes a complete review of the operator software functions, setting system options to maximize production and training to maximizing the use of Rimage videos and online knowledgebase. Hardware training includes an overview of the Rimage equipment, and instructions on how to replace consumable items (such as blank discs and printer ribbons).
GTGI’s most comprehensive service and support warranty offering is ideal for those who require “hands-free” maintenance where a Rimage certified field engineer arrives within two business days to test and repair malfunctioning parts or units, and replace as necessary.
- In-depth remote diagnostics & triage to assess and resolve issues quickly
- All repairs performed by local Rimage certified field engineer
- Business hours phone and email support, M-F 9am-6pm, no Federal holidays
- Labor, travel, factory certified replacement parts are covered as needed
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance visits—EXCLUSIVE TO GTGI!
- Check all alignments and make necessary adjustments
- Check belts on lift arm and bin
- Clean print head and system
- Update firmware (if needed)
- Extra user training as needed
- Review log file for system problems
- Review production process and suggest improvements if necessary
Rapid Exchange gives you speed and value. Next business day delivery of a replacement unit or printer for you to install.
- Detailed replacement instructions are included, making replacement straight-forward.
- Shipping is easy since return materials are included. (Some restrictions apply)
- Fast access to the Rimage technical call center and in-depth remote diagnostics resolve issues quickly.
- Business hours phone support and access to the Rimage Help Center.
Rimage Corporation Product Warranty/Guarantee for Rimage® Hardware Products
“Rimage® Disc Publishing Systems” are a Rimage Corporation Product Line. Rimage warrants, to the original end user only, that all non-consumable tangible parts of Rimage hardware products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a term of 12 months starting on the date the product ships to the end user, according to the following terms and conditions:
- Rimage will replace or repair, at Rimage’s discretion, any non-consumable parts found defective within the Warranty term. Repair parts may not be new, but will be in good working order and of like kind and functionality.
- Replacement parts are warranted for 90 days from date of shipment.
- Factory depot repair:
- Equipment requiring service should be shipped to the Rimage repair facility in the region where it was originally purchased. Typical response is 15 business days from the date of receipt. Rimage regional repair facilities are: Minnesota for the US and Canada; Germany for Europe; Japan for APAC and local support in Australia.
- Equipment shipped to a regional repair facility outside the original region of purchase will receive a typical response of 25 business days from the date of receipt.
- On-site repair, Rapid Exchange replacement, and other Maintenance Contracts are available for an additional fee.
- The end user pays freight charges for shipping equipment to the Rimage repair facility. Rimage will pay ground service freight charges for components shipped to the end user. Repair work that is carried out by any person who is not authorized or certified by Rimage may void this Warranty. The use of parts, supplies, or media that are not manufactured, distributed, or certified by Rimage may void this Warranty.
This Warranty does not include the following:
- Work done at the customer’s location, or customer’s loss of data.
- Shipment costs for equipment or components returned to the factory.
- Software updates.
- Equipment or parts that were tampered with, misused, neglected, or modified in any respect without the written consent of Rimage.
- Equipment or parts that have been damaged due to shipping or accidents, or damaged by lightning, storms, water, or power surges.
- Printer consumables including ribbons, retransfer ribbons, or print heads.
- CSS drives.
The end user may not assign this Warranty without Rimage’s written consent. Rimage is the intended beneficiary of this Warranty; if there is any inconsistency between this Warranty and any other agreement included with or relating to Rimage products, this Warranty shall govern. If any term of this Warranty is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions are not affected or impaired. This Warranty is to be interpreted under the laws of the State of Minnesota, USA, without giving effect to conflict of law rules. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods shall not apply to this Warranty. Rimage must receive written notice of any claimed defect or failure to perform within five (5) days after such failure or defect is first observed.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS RIMAGE’S ONLY WARRANTY IN CONNECTION WITH RIMAGE HARDWARE PRODUCTS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONTRACTUAL OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL RIMAGE’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY EXCEED THE OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT RIMAGE’S DISCRETION, A WARRANTED PRODUCT, AND, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, RIMAGE’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE COST OF THE COVERED PRODUCT.