GTGI is a solutions provider that integrates best of breed technologies combined with superb service and support to create customized end to end solutions to fit the specific needs of each client.
Our clients consistently face the challenge of doing more with less—meeting their organizational goals and mandates with less human resources, less capital budget and less time to get it all done. GTGI becomes a resource for our clients to identify and correct workflow inefficiencies.
GTGI helps our clients maximize their technology investment by automating disparate hardware, software, processes and procedures.
Some examples of our solution capabilities include:
- Provided a new medical records workflow with output to encrypted disc using a combination of Rimage systems and SecureDisc for a major Navy Medical facility resulting in the elimination of paper records for patients.
- Designed and implemented a completely new workflow for a US Navy Public Affairs agency to replace redundant, error prone manual processes using GTGI’s GDAMS-MediaBeacon solution. Result: Allowed instant access to digital assets by authorized media outlets. Click here to learn more.
- Created and deployed an entirely new on-demand fulfillment and digital delivery business process for the Department of Defense using Digital Warehouse. Result: 80% reduction in costs and turnaround time. Click here to learn more.
Components of our solutions include:
- Discrete Technologies software products
- Content Management
- Content Distribution
- Servers and Storage
- Data Security and Access Control
Discrete Technologies is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Global Technologies Group, Inc. and has developed software products to improve data security, content management, workflow and distribution. Discrete Technologies products have a high degree of integration with the Rimage product line, including:
- SecureDisc - Premier disc encryption product in the world – HIPAA compliant
- Data Warehouse – Distribution of web-based content on disc
- AutoDisc - Target folder integration with Rimage workflow
- Custom software development
The volume of digital content is exploding, with incredible growth in rich media-- video, photo images, complex graphics files and the like. Call it Digital Asset Management (DAM), Content Management or any one of a dozen other terms, it all adds up to a big challenge for organizations of every size and type. To enable dramatically easier asset cataloging, searching, storage and distribution, GTGI offers:
- Data Warehouse (formerly NetDisc) is a content management software that is used in conjunction with Rimage systems for distribution of web-based content on CDs, DVDs or Blu-Ray discs. Digital Warehouse can be integrated with third-party inventory databases, email systems and most e-commerce products.
- MediaBeacon is a best of breed, web-based DAM built on a new architecture creating smart assets that carry their rich metadata with them even when delivered outside the DAM environment.
- Global Digital Asset Management System (GDAMS), is an integrated solution of management software, server(s), storage, customized software development, service and support.
One of the core missions for many organizations is to distribute content or products to external organizations or clients. The key to successful content distribution is automating the process to minimize cost and human error while keeping the content safe.
By utilizing a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system such as MediaBeacon, or a Content Management software such as Digital Warehouse, organizations can distribute content and products to end users and customers using the internet or CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs.
The requirement to keep data safe can be met in a variety of ways including encrypting all of the content on a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc using SecureDisc.
Rimage disc publishing systems are the industry standard for integrated delivery of content on CD, DVD or Blu-Ray.
SecureDisc, Digital Warehouse and MediaBeacon all have workflow integration with Rimage disc publishing systems, so assets can be distributed on permanently printed and personalized CD, DVD and Blu-Ray media as easily as printing to paper.
The ever growing challenge of processing and storing data is a constant concern for every organization and there is no 'one size fits all' answer. GTGI understands the diverse server and storage options available in the market (as well as the need to leverage an organization’s existing infrastructure) and can provide organizations build a seamless storage workflow.
- GDAM Servers are customized servers based on customer needs.
- GDAM Storage are self-contained RAID solutions that appear as a regular disc drive. They are easy to administer and are available in configurations up to 100 terabytes, in desktop and rack-mount chassis.
Information security (or lack thereof) is the subject of daily new stories and can be one of the greatest threats to an organization. GTGI has a deep history in both data encryption and access control that can become a part of every project we undertake.
Whether data is being stored on hard drives, distributed via the web, sent out on physical media or retained in an off-line archive, many organizations need to control access to their content.
- SecureDisc is the best disc encryption software on the market today. Every CD, DVD or Blu-Ray disc produced using SecureDisc is encrypted with a FIPS 140-2 verified AES 256-bit engine. It’s multi-session capability provides disc producers the ability to create content in both ‘clear’ and encrypted sessions.
- PowerCrypt is a gigabit ready hardware encryption accelerator